Sublimated hockey jerseys require special care to ensure the graphics and colors stay vibrant and intact. Here are some tips for caring for sublimated hockey jerseys:
- 1 – Wash in cold water: Always wash sublimated hockey jerseys in cold water. Hot water can damage the graphics and cause fading.
- 2 – Use gentle detergent: Use a mild, non-abrasive detergent when washing sublimated jerseys. Avoid using bleach or fabric softeners, as they can damage the fabric and graphics.
- 3 – Wash inside out: Turn the jersey inside out before washing to protect the graphics and prevent them from rubbing against other garments.
- 4 – Air dry: It’s best to air dry sublimated hockey jerseys instead of using a dryer. The heat from the dryer can cause the graphics to fade and peel over time.
- 5 – Avoid ironing: Do not iron sublimated hockey jerseys. The heat from the iron can damage the graphics and cause them to peel or crack.
- Bonus Tip – Store properly: Store sublimated hockey jerseys in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight to prevent fading and damage.
By following these care tips, you can help ensure your sublimated hockey jerseys stay looking great for seasons to come.